Friday 1 October 2010

New arrival at home!



I was thinking last night it is high time I write a blog again so what better then to introduction to our latest arrival, Buttons my new guinea pig.
Buttons is a very long haired 1-2 year old male guinea pig who we picked up from Hula Animal Rescue a few week ago. (http://www.hularescue.org)

After seeing him on Hula's website and then meeting him, how could I not ask to take Buttons home to be loved and possibly some what spoilt. So the an application was filled in and home visit later sorted and now Buttons has a home again.

There is some thing so very cute about walking into the front room and being greeting by the squeaks of 2 happy little guinea pigs catting to each other that makes me smile.

I would just like to say Thank you Very much to all the great people at the Hula rescue centre for looking after Buttons and doing such a great job. Buttons doing great and loving his new mansion, hidey holes and running around the front room all evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment