Saturday 24 July 2010

Its the weekend yay!

Well hello and welcome to this wonderful weekend.

It’s sunny and warm here and I have the flat to myself so it’s time to relax and potter.

First check on the treasury list I put together yesterday: Born in the UK . . . Get the look.

(http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c49be5de4596d91dfec4905/born-in-the-uk-get-the-look?index=0)

And then I popped onto Craft Britannia BNR fingers crossed its guna be a good day for them with lots on sales:

(http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c44969b3f476d9163f63428/craftbritannia-week-end-bnr-first-round?sort=hotness&order=desc&page=1#comments)

So that the business done now it’s time working on my very full balcony garden and there is so much to do. I hope you can see just some of the flowers and veg we have out there; it’s so packed at the minute you have to step over plants to water others but hay my neighbors may think I’m mad but my balcony was short listed for best council house garden. So it’s all just proof that if you don’t try you wont every know what’s possible.

Re-potting, weeding, deadheading and most important sorting out 'pea corner' so hopefully I can have some more fresh peas soon.
So best go get on with it and keep all looking nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment